Our company provides IoT design services to other companies located primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area, that is, we do electronic circuit design and software development for custom Internet of Things and industrial devices.
We would like to bring in a Digital Marketing specialist for the following tasks:
- Proactively find leads:
- Search for potential clients on LinkedIn, industry-related conferences/meetings, etc.
- Search for businesses that may be interested in contracting IoT design projects.
- Directly contact leads.
- Find freelancing projects already published by other companies:
- Job posting websites and newspapers with consulting/freelancing options.
- Find intermediary companies that “match” clients with freelancers/consultants/agencies.
- Manage Ads (Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
- Manage Social Media:
- Promote our technical blog posts.
- Publish news about our own company.
- Find and share relevant industry news.
- Experience in Digital Marketing and remote sales. Proof or portfolio availability preferred, including experience managing ads campaigns.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone, and initiating contact via email.
- Engineering background desirable, but not required. You will need to learn the basics of Internet of Things, embedded software (firmware), electronic circuit design, PCB layout, microcontrollers, and FPGAs.
- You must be able to design an advertising strategy and implement it on your own. (As mentioned before, a portfolio showcasing experience doing this would be preferable).
- Fluent in English language.